A selection of articles related to racism canada.
Original articles from our library related to the Racism Canada. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Racism Canada.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Racism Canada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Racism Canada books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Long History of African Americans Escaping to Canada
- Everyone wants to move to Canada to escape a new, even more visibly racist America. But racism doesn't disappear when you cross over the U.S.
- Canadian campuses have a racism problem
- As a follow-up to their demonstration, black organizers at the University of Guelph held an anti-black racism “teach-in,” exploring the issues black students on Canadian campuses face and how to address them. At Ryerson University, black students are ...
- How Harper Lee helped Canadians ignore racism in our own backyard
- Harper Lee, a giant of American literature, died Friday. What do her life and her work mean to Canadians, as we move through the ever-shifting sands of racial politics and try to define and better understand our past and our present?
- Could a 'blind recruitment' policy make Canada less racist?
- What's in a name? More than you may think. Removing names from job applications — a process known as blind recruitment — can actually curb both overt racism and unconscious bias.
- We Can't Continue Denying Systemic Racism In The Canadian Forces
- At what point does racism move from isolated incidents to a systemic problem in the Canadian Forces? Master Corporal Marc Frenette is quitting his decades-long service after years of racial harassment.