Racism In The United States
A selection of articles related to racism in the united states.
Original articles from our library related to the Racism In The United States. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Racism In The United States.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Racism In The United States is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Racism In The United States books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chris Rock and Donald Trump spark conversations about racism in the United States
- Hollywood and politics intersected yesterday as they often do. From the mistreatment of Native Americans to the mistreatment of our earth, the Oscars are often forums for political protest.
- A History Of Environmental Racism In The United States
- The new book Clean and White offers a history of environmental racism in the U.S., focusing on constructions of race and hygiene.
- The Racist Backlash Against Barack Obama Is What Brought Us Donald Trump
- Why, when the United States is stronger and wealthier than it's been since the Great Recession, are some voters suddenly receptive to nativist demagoguery? How is Trump—who has been described as a proto-fascist, if not an outright fascist—just a few ...
- Jodi Picoult's New Novel About Racism Was 'One of the Hardest' She's Ever Written
- "You can't turn on the news or open Facebook or Twitter without seeing some evidence of the fact that racism and racial awareness in our country are very important and contentious issues," she says.
- The US is too racist and violent to criticize other countries on human rights
- The United Nations Human Rights Council is in the midst of a three-week meeting in New York, and sparks are flying between the US and China. After 12 nations, led by the US, denounced China's “deteriorating human rights record,” including an apparent ...
Racism In The United States Topics
Related searcheslist of cemeteries switzerland
history of indonesia prehistory
sequence motif motif bioinformatics
seventh-day adventist church