A selection of articles related to radical chemistry.
Original articles from our library related to the Radical Chemistry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radical Chemistry.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Radical Chemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radical Chemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Radical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Exam Questions. Magnus W. Walter St Hugh's College2005.
- Recent Advances of Asymmetric Organocatalysis Using Radical
- By incorporating radical chemistry with organocatalysis, highly enantioselective, previously elusive transformations have been achieved.
- Investigation of chlorine radical chemistry in the Eyjafjallajökull
- canic plumes provide evidence for halogen radical chemistry, but quantitative data for free halogen radical concentrations in volcanic plumes were absent.
- Free-Radical Chemistry of Sulfite
- The free-radical chemistry of sulfite oxidation is reviewed.
- High temperature catalysis: role of heterogeneous, homogeneous
- heterogeneous, homogeneous, and radical chemistry coupled with mass and heat transfer.
Suggested News Resources
- Lung cancer breakthrough yields new love hormone insights
- Researchers at the ARC Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology at the Australian National… Our goal is to ensure the content is not compromised in any way.
- Scientifically taking the guilt out of guilty pleasures
- He will talk about antioxidants, wine and chocolate; their relationship to his AIBN research; and his role as a free radical chemist and associate investigator for the ARC Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Radical (chemistry) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Radical (chemistry). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Radical Reaction Chemistry
- The propensity for chain reactivity gives radical chemistry a distinct feel compared with polar Lewis acid/base chemistry where chain reactions are less common.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.