A selection of articles related to radical republican.
Original articles from our library related to the Radical Republican. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radical Republican.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Radical Republican is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radical Republican books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sandra Day O'Connor Calls GOP 'Vile Obstructionists'?
- The rightwing narrative around this is absolutely false and anti-Constitutional.
- US election 2016: How Donald Trump compares to Ronald Reagan
- Here's a look at where Mr Trump falls on the political spectrum - along with his top competitors and past Republican presidents.
- The Democrats' last debate
- On some big questions, and especially on immigration, she gave in to that pressure and staked out radical positions which she can expect to see played in Republican attack ads again and again, once the general election is under way.
- The Latest: Sanders cashing in on Michigan primary upset
- We have to get to the bottom of it. There is an unbelievable hatred of us.
- Trump Says 'I Think Islam Hates Us'
- Republican frontrunner Donald Trump said during an interview Wednesday that he believes “Islam hates us” and that there was "a tremendous amount of hatred there." ... Trump added that it was difficult to delineate between Islam and its radical adherents.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.