A selection of articles related to radio ceredigion.
Original articles from our library related to the Radio Ceredigion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radio Ceredigion.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Reiki Attunements
- "You never enjoy the world aright, till the sea itself floweth in your veins, till you are clothed with the heavens and crowned with the stars." Thomas Traherne An attunement is a procedure by which your personal frequency is lifted up and gets...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Radio Ceredigion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radio Ceredigion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 130 bank branch closures in Wales over five years
- Almost 130 bank branches have closed or will close in Wales over five years, figures obtained by the BBC have shown. By the end of April this year, HSBC will have shut 51 of 131 branches, NatWest 52, Barclays 18 and Lloyds seven. The banks said a drop ...
- Reaching out to new audiences
- "The challenge has always been to make these annual lectures available across the entire area of the Local Section, the 2000 square mile sparsely populated rural area comprising Ceredigion, on the west coast, and the inland northern part of Powys.
- UKIP petition calls for Wales leader Gill to be removed
- Gethin James, a UKIP councillor and assembly election candidate for Ceredigion, told BBC Radio Cymru: "It's not a good situation, but I'm 100% behind Nathan Gill. "People don't know how much work he's done. "The problem is with the national executive, ...
- Ceredigion's Local Heroes recognised in first ever awards ceremony
- Ceredigion's local heroes were recognised for their bravery, generosity and dedication in the first ever Radio Ceredigion Local Hero Awards, supported by Willmott Dixon. Winners were invited to a glitzy awards ceremony at the Royal Pier, Aberystwyth on ...
- Abigail Thaw: 'I lost my father - but what a great legacy he's left'
- A famous parent can be a mixed blessing. All the more so, perhaps, when your chosen career happens to be that in which they have flourished. Comparisons are inevitable; likewise the fear that others might see you as somehow trying to trade on your ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Radio Ceredigion Topics
Related searchesticker-tape parade
wing chun the wing chun punch