A selection of articles related to radio ceredigion.
Original articles from our library related to the Radio Ceredigion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radio Ceredigion.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Reiki Attunements
- "You never enjoy the world aright, till the sea itself floweth in your veins, till you are clothed with the heavens and crowned with the stars." Thomas Traherne An attunement is a procedure by which your personal frequency is lifted up and gets...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Radio Ceredigion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radio Ceredigion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Radio Ceredigion Public File Ofcom, the regulators of radio in the
- Ofcom requires Radio Ceredigion to be a local community-oriented bilingual This document and links contained in it comprise Radio Ceredigion's Public File.
- RADIO CEREDIGION
- May 10, 2011 7.
- LOCAL RADIO LICENSEE UNDERGOING CHANGE OF CONTROL:
- Station Name/Licence Number: Radio Ceredigion / AL139.
- Town & Country Broadcasting GROUP MEDIA PACK
- Radio Pembrokeshire boasts one of the highest listener share of any local radio station in the UK.
Suggested News Resources
- U-turn by Ofcom may silence Welsh radio output on Radio Ceredigion
- Radio Ceredigion could be broadcast only in English after Ofcom decided to advertise a new licence without any condition to provide Welsh content.
Suggested Web Resources
- Radio Ceredigion
- General Website Error - contact support.
- Radio Ceredigion
- Local radio station for the West Coast of Wales providing a wide range of music, local news and information. Welsh and English.
- Radio Ceredigion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Radio Ceredigion is a bilingual local radio station that serves the Welsh county of Ceredigion. Contents. 1 History.
- Radio Ceredigion | Facebook
- About. Radio Ceredigion yw'r unig orsaf radio yn arbennig i Sir Ceredigion. Radio...
- Radio Ceredigion, Dj Tomo tells all, how to get into Radio - YouTube
- Mar 2, 2007 http://www.djtutor.com/careers http://www.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Radio Ceredigion Topics
Related searchescircular reasoning
pirate pirates in fiction
bulgarian language history