A selection of articles related to radioactive decay.
Original articles from our library related to the Radioactive Decay. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radioactive Decay.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Radioactive Decay is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radioactive Decay books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Natural Decay Series: Uranium, Radium, and Thorium
- N.1, N.2, and N.
- Radioactive Decay Laws
- techniques and nuclear weapons effects as well as the decay radiation driven consequences.
- 6 EQUATIONS OF RADIOACTIVE DECAY AND GROWTH
- a nuclear decay series in which also the daughter nuclides are radioactive. The fundamental law of radioactive decay is based on the fact that the decay, i.e.
- RADIOACTIVE DECAY Purpose: To examine the exponential decay
- RADIOACTIVE DECAY. Purpose: To examine the exponential decay associated with a short-lived radioactive source, and determine its half-life.
- Radioactive Decay
- In this section, we describe radioactivity - how unstable nuclei can decay - and the laws probability per unit time that a given radioactive nucleus will decay.
Suggested News Resources
- Radioactive Decay Reading in California Not Harmful, Scientists Say
- In fact, it took sensitive instruments, measuring radioactive decay for hours after lengthy collection of the particles to precisely measure the amount of radiation,” Thiemens added.
- Radioactive Decay Produces Almost Half Of Earth's Heat
- By Mark Dunphy - Wed Aug 03, 3:37 am An international research collaboration has suggested that nearly half of the Earth's heat comes from the radioactive decay of materials inside.
- Radioactive Decay Behind Half of Earth's Heat, Study Says
- Radioactive decay is thought to generate half of the heat of the Earth that erupts on its surface volcanically, as well ... Read Moreas drive the major motions of the continents, scientists have found.
- What is the real impact?
- Shumlin ate as a boy were up to 20 times greater than the levels in this fish because radioactive decay and dispersion have since reduced the radioactivity. The more significant question is about highly toxic mercury in our fish.
Suggested Web Resources
- Radioactive decay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Radioactive decay is the process by which an atomic nucleus of an unstable atom loses energy by emitting ionizing particles (ionizing radiation).
- The Three Types of Radioactive Decay
- Three Types of Radioactive Decay.
- Radioactive Decay
- Aug 12, 2008 Quantitative concepts: exponential growth and decay, probablility created by Jennifer M.
- Applet: Decay
- Here we study radioactive decay. Shown (red dots) is a large number of identical atomic nuclei, each obeying the same decay law.