A selection of articles related to radionic photography.
Original articles from our library related to the Radionic Photography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radionic Photography.
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Radionic Photography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radionic Photography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMPARING PHOTOGRAPHIC WITNESSES
- system of photography that was known to work well in radionics. The.
- Radionics: It's Origin, History, and Applications
- “witness” when treating large fields. These photos were taken from airplanes or with small plants from a stepladder.
- layout 3
- radionic photography originally initiated by Dr. Drown in California.
- Appendix III
- Radionics, Radiesthesia and Physics; Proceedings of the Academy of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pillar of Light Aura Photography page for Radionics Machines
- By now you know that the VRCR is a Radionics Machine, a Feng Shui even been used to supply the high voltage energy necessary for Kirlian Photography.
- SPIRITLINK BOOKMARKS
- Radionic Photography is a very rare and suppressed technology.
- Instruments and techniques were refined and extensive work was done in the field of radionic photography originally initiated by Dr. Drown in California.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.