A selection of articles related to radionic therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Radionic Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radionic Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Radionic Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radionic Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy: An Effective
- Jun 8, 2010 Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy: An. Effective Therapy for Recurrent High-Grade Gliomas. Shannon E.
- Advances in Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Radiation
- is a 3-dimensional radiation therapy delivery system that treatment.
- STEREOTACTIC BODY RADIATION THERAPY FOR THE
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) for the treatment of early stage non . or Phase III studies- two in the U.S.
- A Control System for a Radiation Therapy Machine
- This report describes a new computer control system for a radiation therapy machine with an isocentric gantry and a multileaf collimator.
Suggested Web Resources
- IAATH - Radionics and Vibrational Therapy
- Radionics Therapy based on energy patterns and the disharmony that occurs in these patterns when an animal (or human) is ill.
- RADIONIC ENERGY HEALING REQUESTS
- The feeling is subtle, the results are wonderful! Radionics is completely complimentary as a therapy and requires no special licensing.
- Radiation Therapy (Radiotherapy) - Cancer Treatment Information
- 12 hours ago Learn about radiation therapy for cancer treatment, types of radiotherapy and common side effects.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.