A selection of articles related to radionuclide dangers.
Original articles from our library related to the Radionuclide Dangers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Radionuclide Dangers.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Personification of Divine Knowledge or Omniscience, which together with Heka (divine power) and Hu, personification of Divine Utterance, were neccessary for the King´s creative powers during the Old Kingdom. They are seen together with the falcon-headed...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Radionuclide Dangers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radionuclide Dangers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Health Effects
- However, they are still dangerous, health- threatening particles.
- Contaminants in the arctic marine environment: priorities for protection
- carbons, organochlorines, radionuclides, regulation, risks, sources, toxicity, waste.
- Guide to the Safe Handling of Radioactive Materials in Research
- decays into the radionuclide yttrium-90, which subsequently . of other living and working environments, the occupational dangers are seen to be slight.
- 7. RISKS TO TERRESTRIAL WILDLIFE
- Risks from radionuclides and nonradionuclides (e.g.
Suggested Web Resources
- Radionuclide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dangers. Radionuclides that find their way into the environment may cause harmful effects of radioactive contamination.
- Radionuclide Dangers | RM.com ®
- Radionuclide Dangers articles, reference materials. Need more on Radionuclide Dangers?
- Radiation Experts: Radiation Standards Are Up to 1000 Higher Than
- Apr 4, 2011 “Consuming food containing radionuclides is particularly dangerous.
- Health Effects | Radiation Protection | US EPA
- What are the risks of other long-term health effects? What limits does EPA set on exposure to radiation?