- Sea turtle found with huge murex on its back
- Florida researchers recently found a green sea turtle with an unwanted guest hitching a free ride on its back. Biologists at Inwater Research Group based in Jensen, Fla.
- Crown-of-Thorns Threatens Hawaiian Reefs
- The Triton's trumpet, a large mollusk found in the Indo-Pacific region, has been known to prey on the crown-of-thorns using its long sharp radula (tongue).
- Albert Henderson held on $200K bail in Worcester case where man was found dead
- WORCESTER – The Southbridge man authorities allege attacked 74-year-old Hector Luis Ramos before he was found dead on the railroad tracks in Worcester last month was held on $200,000 cash bail in court Tuesday. Albert Henderson III, 27, was ...
- World of the wild in your backyard
- The mongoose is not the only animal on whom the venom of its traditional rival cobra and some other snakes is ineffective, there are honey badgers, hedgehogs and pigs too.
- Book details world of the wild in the backyard
- Snails, she says, have thousands of teeth. "These tiny teeth are located on their tongue, which is called a radula. The ribbon-like tongue shreds their food into tiny scraps.
Radula is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radula books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesrestoration comedy theatre companies
cloak opera cloak
charles ii of england
denzel washington childhood
herbie hancock trivia
dream dictionary ass