- radula n. , pl. , -lae ( ).
- A study of the replacement mechanism of the pulmonate radula By
- The radula is secreted continually by the permanent odonto- same rate as the radula; the cells produce materials that harden the radula and then die.
- Investigation of antimicrobial activity of Pelargonium radula (Cav.) L
- Jul 20, 2005 from fresh and dried leaves of Pelargonium radula (Cav.
- Thalassas 21 (1).qxd
- dimorphism in the size of the radula and in the shape females, the average size of the radula was of 8.87±1.
- The Presence of Campanula radula Fischer in Turkey
- Mar 10, 2003 Campanula coriacea P.H.Davis (Syn: C.
- MAGNETITE IN THE RADULA OF THE POLYPLAGOPHORA
- stam (1962a) on the physical and chemical characteristics of the radula revealed a.
- Slugs: The good, the bad and the slimy
- Tools of their trade include a guillotine-like jaw and mouth equipped with a radula, Latin for a scraper. The radula is a ribbon affixed with thousands of backward-pointing replaceable teeth, also useful in slug-to-slug combat.
- 8 Great walks
- The radula - its sharp tongue - drills a perfect hole through the prey's shell, allowing the snail to slurp out the clam, eating one every four days.
- Anti-Caturday post
- Wow, maybe I'm just being anthropocentric, but I'm so glad that I don't have to make out using a radula. Mmmm, smooth skin and lube everywhere. Where do I sign up to try?
- Jachenhausen: Mit Hammer und Meißel auf Schatzsuche
- Der VöF-Experte und seine Mitorganisatorin Franziska Jäger waren sichtlich überrascht, auf welch große Resonanz ihr praktischer Forscherabend, den sie zusammen mit dem Bund Naturschutz im Rahmen des Radula-Programms initiiert hatten, gestoßen war.
- Radula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The radula (plural radulae or radulas) is an anatomical structure used by molluscs for feeding, sometimes compared to a tongue.
- Radula - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- plural rad·u·lae \-ˌlē, -ˌlī\ also rad·u·las. Definition of RADULA.
- radula (mollusk anatomy) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- radula (mollusk anatomy), horny, ribbonlike structure found in the mouths of all mollusks except the bivalves.
- snail radula - YouTube
- Feb 12, 2010 Add to large radulaby oneupload525 views · Thumbnail 1:12. Add to. Moluscos - Aparelho Bucalby kekaa15483 views · Thumbnail 2:05.
Radula is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Radula books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmatthew garber death
wheels magazine sweden
grandfather clause origin