- British space industry: a voyage to a campus in Oxford, many light years from here
- Now the stardust is here in the UK on a screen at Harwell – a campus based on an old RAF airfield not far from Oxford.
- Welp: Listen to Smash Mouth cover David Bowie and Fred Durst sing some Motörhead
- '90s Shrek-rock egg-eaters Smash Mouth responded to the news of Bowie's death yesterday by blasting out a cover of the Duke's 1981 anthem with Queen, “Under Pressure”. And yes, frontman Steve Harwell takes on the roles of Bowie and Freddie Mercury.
- Jobseekers set to flock to Jobs Fair with 30 companies signed up
- Other major employers from across the county who will be taking part include Oxford University Hospitals Foundation Trust, the RAF, Thames Valley Police, learning disabilities charity Style Acre, Grundon Waste Management and event sponsors Day and ...
- Scales of Justice: 16 cases heard at Oxford and Banbury Magistrates Court
- Daniel Hopgood, 22, of Talbot Close, Harwell, admitted possessing cocaine, a Class A drug, in Harwell on December 28 last year. Handed a community order and made subject to a two-month curfew. Also ordered to pay a £60 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- France gives its top honour to 94-year-old Redcar RAF war veteran
- I visited one myself last summer, RAF Harwell, where gliders and paratrooper transport planes took off on June 5 and 6, 1944. “The soldiers on board landed near key German installations and were tasked to destroy them to help the allies in the D-Day ...
Raf Harwell is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raf Harwell books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.