- It was a great piece of news for me as a thirteen year old boy. Our
- Dad was an air traffic controller and was now to perform his duties at RAF Luqa which at the time combined both military and civilian aircraft movements.
- A/C SERIAL NO - RAF Museum
- 12 Nov 53 Flown from Shaibah to Luqa, Malta. 13 Nov 53 Flown from Luqa to London Heathrow for official welcome, then on to RAF. Wyton.
- Inside this Edition
- RAF Luqa, Hercules Task 5004. Elefsis – Exercise Medtacex. Flt Lt EM Coombes plus 5.
- Sergeant Robert Jack Henderson (544401) Flight Engineer: From
- From Ayr, Scotland. Died in Cyprus while serving with the RAF, 1962. SERVICE.
- At long last, back in Malta
- It's only a week but I know it's not going to be anywhere near long enough. If anyone remembers a 24-year-old David Rose, in 1973, please get in touch through the “Contact us” page on my RAF Luqa Remembered website http://raf-luqa.weebly.
- RAF LUQA REMEMBERED - Home
- Photograph of the last VC10 to leave RAF Luqa.
- RAF Luqa Forum
- For people who were posted to, or worked at, British bases in Malta.
Raf Luqa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raf Luqa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Raf Luqa Topics
augusta national golf club crows nest
the sopranos criticism
five pillars of islam sawm fasting
vanessa redgrave trivia
thales theories and influence