Raffles Place History
A selection of articles related to raffles place history.
Original articles from our library related to the Raffles Place History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Raffles Place History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Raffles Place History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raffles Place History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1st Window Page 1 Title: A Time and A Place : History of the Site
- barracks, the building's significance lies in the history of the site, which was once ..
- Raffles Place Class Schedule 29th AUG - 04th SEPT 2011
- RAFFLES PLACE. 10 Collyer Quay, Ocean Financial Centre Level 4 Singapore 049315. Please visit our website at: www.
- Herbert Smith LLP, 50 Raffles Place, #24-01 Singapore Land Tower
- Square 137. Pidemco. Centre.
- Loyens & Loeff 80 Raffles Place # 14-06 UOB Plaza 1 Singapore
- 80 Raffles Place. # 14-06 UOB Plaza 1. Singapore 048624.
- covering places of attraction, nature, history and places of worship. ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Raffles Place - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- At the heart of this dream was Raffles Place. Charted by Garrison Engineer Lieutenant R.N.
- An intro to Singapore Raffles Place District & Raffles Place Area
- This guide talks about Raffles Place Size & Population, History, Places of Interest, Residential info & more on Raffles Place District.
- Singapore Raffles Place
- Feb 23, 2009 Downtown Singapore, Raffles Place MRT Station A: Raffles Place at night. by Willy Kaemena, 10 Where the history of Singapore began.
- Ghost Sighting at Raffles Place | Mystery History TV
- Apr 20, 2010 Mike who was doing his internship in a company at Shenton Way first received an email with a video clip titled Raffles Place Ghost.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.