A selection of articles related to raga dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Raga Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Raga Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Raga Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raga Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tana Varnam-s: An Entry into Raga Delineation in Carnatic Music
- improvise in its raga, as well as serving as sort of raga dictionary, on which other compositions and performances are based.
- RAGA AS A KEY CONCEPT - SOAS
- Raga', in Stanley Sadie, ed., The New Grove Dictionary of.
- Dictionary of Katcha. Roland Stevenson ms. -1- English – Katcha
- Dictionary of Katcha. Roland Stevenson ms. -1-.
- AN INTRODUCTION TO THE CLASSICAL MUSIC OF INDIA
- Examples of raga -s and musical compositions in the Hindusthani style are used to ...
- A KARNATIC MUSIC PRIMER
- The New Groves Dictionary of Music and Musicians, under 'India.
Suggested Web Resources
- Raga | Define Raga at Dictionary.com
- Raga definition, one of the melodic formulas of Hindu music having the melodic shape, rhythm, and ornamentation prescribed by tradition. See more.
- Raga - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of RAGA. 1. : one of the ancient traditional melodic patterns or modes in Indian music.
- Raga Dictionary
- A Wisdom Archive on Raga Dictionary. Nill. Raga Dictionary.