- Raga-Dvesha is a Vasana. It has four states. Raga-Dvesha, Vasanas, Samskaras and Gunas are intertwined.
- A sensible approach to discovering peace of mind Raga and
- Raga and Dvesha: Two sides of the same coin. Raga is the mental force that is primarily related to a deep sense of attachment to things that the sense organs ...
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali Interpretive Translation - Yoga Meditation
- thought patterns or objects (dvesha), and 5) love of these as being life itself, as well as fear of their ... (avidya asmita raga dvesha abhinivesha pancha klesha).
- Vedanta for Beginners - The Divine Life Society
- Raga and Dvesha are the modifications or effects of Avidya or ignorance. Ajnana is absence of the Knowledge of Brahman. Just as the trees born on the soil of ...
- yurvedic Psychology and sychiatric Approaches to the - Sarasvati
- Because of raga and dvesha, a tremen- dous, continual, and habitual out- flowing of our energies and attention, through our senses to the objects of the external ...
- PDF Format of this article - Swami Krishnananda
- perception—raga-dvesha. It is the Infinite actually that is summoning the Infinite in all forms of perception, even love and hatred. This is a psychological blunder ...
- Rahul to end RaGa Dvesha in Cong with 'til laddoos'
- Top: BACH GAYE City Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam, who was blamed for an article in party mouthpiece showing Sonia Gandhi and Nehru in poor light, is relieved after apparently being spared. Rahul Gandhi met senior Congress leaders at Rajiv Gandhi ...
- Transcendence is key to spirituality
- Our capacity to absorb spiritual truths is directly related to our capacity to discard avidya or ignorance.
- Yoga for 'Falling Back'
- Through yoga I have learned how to stay seated in the present and not to fall back into old patterns of attachment (raga) and aversion (dvesha).
- Reviewing book two of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, part one
- There are five of them: avidya (ignorance), asmita (egoism), raga (attachment), dvesha (hatred), and abhinivesah (clinging to bodily life). The kleshas exist because of one's ego and according to The Yoga Sutras, can be removed by meditation.
- Drop the Hate And Get Out of Hatred
- Even though raga or attachment does not hurt us so much immediately, in the long run, there may be consequences to suffer. Dwesha, however, is very powerful. That is also a movement in consciousness.
Raga Dvesha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raga Dvesha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Raga Dvesha Topics
airbus a320 specifications a320
royal mint history
communist marxist party
list of famous pairs
transit of venus 2012 how to observe