- Swara Bhushini
- Flute Venkatarama Iyer has composed different 'Sahitya' (lyrics) for the “Raghuvamsha Sudham Budhi,” raga Kadankuthushala. While she presented Shubha Pantuvarali briefly, she chose Kambodhi for a detailed elaboration, which had their lively spell, ...
- Times Passion Trail: Lessons in history, along the Ganga
- Kalidasa has painted fascinating word pictures of the river, personifying it in Raghuvamsha and Kumarsambhava. Adi Shankaracharya walked to take samadhi in the snow-clad Himalayas but not before he had composed the moving Gangalahari stotra.
- The Unbroken Tradition Of 'Rajatarangini'
- Jonaraja also pays tribute to the best of Indian poetry, as he begins his work in fashion identical to Kalidasa's in Raghuvamsha.
- Well-trained students
- “Raghuvamsha” is common in any instrumental concert. But he chose Simhendra Madhyama for alapana, thana and pallavi. It was melodious, pleasant without being scholarly.
- Make it New
- As is perhaps inevitable, three essays in Part 2 are about Kalidasa – specifically Kumarasambhavam and Raghuvamsha, with a more general piece about the taxonomy and structure of a mahakavya. Part 3 is about Bharavi, Magha and Bhatti, with an unusual ...
Raghuvamsha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raghuvamsha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesart of fighting characters
nityananda the jagai-madhai episode
rutgers university trivia
costs of production