- [Hindi r g , from Sanskrit, perhaps of Dravidian origin.] ragi, raggee, raggy [ ˈrægɪ]. n.
- In India Finger millet is know as Ragi Uses Folk Medicine Chemistry
- Various Particulars of Ragi (finger millets) Eleusine coracana Ragi is the main food grain for many peoples, especially in dry areas of India and Sri. Lanka.
- Ragi List_Eng
- 6 days ago List of Kirtan Duties of Ragis From 1-09-2011 To 17-09-2011 in. Sachkhand Sri Harmandir Sahib :-. 1.
- RE: GANGARAM RAGI, M .D ORDER OF SUM M ARY DECISION
- The Complaint alleged in ten counts that respondent. Gangaram Ragi, M.D.
- Reaping benefits of organic farming
- NR Chandrashekhar of Nenamanahalli in Kolar taluk has been raising ragi, tur, paddy and mulberry on rain-fed land. In 2010 September, he planted 500 papaya saplings at a distance of seven feet, in rows of ten feet apart.
- Beneath the Brown Tree
- You'll find here anything ranging from cappuccino-flavoured soy milk to peach-flavoured aloe vera juice, dried fruits soaked in honey, to Betty Crocker pancake mixes, ganji powders to sugar-free cookies and roasted ragi chiwda.
- Shaping a green movement
- To illustrate that fertile soil is used for making idols and that it is the responsibility of worshippers to give back to nature, he once sowed ragi on one of the idols, which sprouted beautifully.
- Datty comes to terms with the spotlight
- Bangalore: After ragi balls and soppina saaru - former PM HD Deve Gowda family's staple food, it'll be neer dosa, akki roti, kadubu, ganji (porridge), boiled rice and fish curry at Anugraha, the official residence of chief minister DV Sadananda Gowda.
- Crop arrival to get delayed due to less rain
- In July, the acreage of food grains — rice, pulses, coarse cereals (ragi, millets, bajra, and jawar), and others like sugarcane, oilseeds, jute and cotton — was lower at 182.63 lakh hectares (lh) as against 210.
- Ragi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Ragi Nutrition (Finger Millet Nutrition)
- Ragi Nutrition article has the detailed split of nutrients present in Ragi (finger millet). It also lists key Essential Amino Acids and Minerals present.
- Ragi Malt - Ambali - YouTube
- May 18, 2009 Ragi malt makes a perfect breakfast item. It can keep you full until lunch time.
- Ragi Mudde « Ruchii
- Sep 13, 2006 Ragi(red millet) Mudde/rounds/balls is popular in south Karnataka.
Ragi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ragi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessanssouci interior design
pet skunk handling skunks
funeral ancient funeral rites
tarzan actors portraying tarzan
meaning of dreams about ring