A selection of articles related to ragweed.
Original articles from our library related to the Ragweed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ragweed.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Ragweed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ragweed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Early upper respiratory infections linked to ragweed allergy, asthma
- A high number of upper respiratory infections during an infant's first year increases the risk for early ragweed sensitization and asthma at age 7 years, according to research presented at the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Annual ...
- High temperature, high pollen count: Warmth brings allergies out early this year
- Calusic noted that detailed allergy testing and shots, also known as immunotherapy, is effective about 85 percent of the time for people allergic to tree, grass and ragweed pollens.
- Mild winter equals bad allergy season
- Pollen on a ragweed plant. After a mild winter and the possibility of an early spring, experts are predicting a wild spring allergy season. Pollen on a ragweed plant.
- Steps to allergy relief as tree pollen season begins
- Then, as grasses subside in mid-summer, the fall allergens, such as ragweed, begin and last until October.
- Spring 2016 Allergy Report
- Another downside to having an overall warmer winter is that without a weed-killing freeze, high-allergen plants such as ragweed will continue sending pollen into the air.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.