A selection of articles related to ragweed.
Original articles from our library related to the Ragweed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ragweed.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Ragweed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ragweed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Early upper respiratory infections linked to ragweed allergy, asthma
- A high number of upper respiratory infections during an infant's first year increases the risk for early ragweed sensitization and asthma at age 7 years, according to research presented at the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Annual ...
- High temperature, high pollen count: Warmth brings allergies out early this year
- Calusic noted that detailed allergy testing and shots, also known as immunotherapy, is effective about 85 percent of the time for people allergic to tree, grass and ragweed pollens.
- Mild winter equals bad allergy season
- Pollen on a ragweed plant. After a mild winter and the possibility of an early spring, experts are predicting a wild spring allergy season. Pollen on a ragweed plant.
- Steps to allergy relief as tree pollen season begins
- Then, as grasses subside in mid-summer, the fall allergens, such as ragweed, begin and last until October.
- Spring 2016 Allergy Report
- Another downside to having an overall warmer winter is that without a weed-killing freeze, high-allergen plants such as ragweed will continue sending pollen into the air.