- Despite being a doab, water crisis grips Raichur
- Despite being a doab and having a wide network of canals such as the Tungabhadra Left Bank Canal and the Narayanpur Right Bank Canal, Raichur district is facing an acute drinking water crisis in recent decades as the rivers and reservoirs here have ...
- It's a mega crisis in Raichur district
- Despite being a doab between two converging rivers, Krishna and Tungabhadra, that form the north and south borders of the district respectively and having a wide network of canals (Tungabhadra Left Bank Canal, Narayanpur Right Bank Canal), Raichur ...
- Six persons travelling on tractor trolley die in accident, 19 injured
- Six persons, including three women and a child, died and 19 others sustained injuries in a gruesome road accident on NH-13 near Horti tanda-2 of Indi taluk here on Sunday. The deceased have been identified as Arohi Dale (2), Birad Dambal (40), Vimal ...
- Tiger dies in territorial fight
- A large male tiger, aged around 10, was found dead in the Hediyala range of Bandipur National Park on Monday. The authorities have ruled out foul play, attributing the death to territorial fight between two males.
- She walked free only to return to jail next day
- Within hours of her release from Mysuru jail for good conduct on Republic Day, Shirin Taj (44) was back knocking on the prison door, pleading with the authorities to readmit her.
Raichur Doab is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raichur Doab books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Raichur Doab Topics
Related searcheslist of songs by avril lavigne demos
stove modern stove features
pit bull laws
royal west african frontier force
sm stirling criticism of stirling
glycoside by glycone