A selection of articles related to raiment.
Original articles from our library related to the Raiment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Raiment.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. 22:2 If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. 22:3 If...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Raiment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raiment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Philmont grace (recited before breakfast and dinner) For food, for
- pg 8 Tribe of Oljato pg 15-16. Philmont grace (recited before breakfast and dinner ). For food, for raiment.
- LESSON PLAN: THE RAIMENT OF THE TALE
- Danish, etc. http://www.pitt.
- For food, for raiment, For life, for opportunity, For friendship and
- Page 1. For food, for raiment,. For life, for opportunity,.
- NOTES AND STUDIES 197 TWO INSTANCES OF KHIL'AT IN THE
- to gifts of raiment, robes of honour, and clothing.
- East of the Sun and West of the Moon
- Sep 20, 2010 Merwin, W.S. "Raiment.
Suggested News Resources
- Sikh Cops Fight For Right To Wear Turbans, Grow Beards
- Turbans are mandatory for Sikh men and considered a sacred raiment, but the NYPD only permits them to wear turbans under specific conditions, which the Sikh Coalition finds unacceptable.
- Union Springs News • Adrienne terrell
- Often in Luke 10:30-33 we talk about the priest, the Levite and the Samaritan and discuss their interaction with the man that “fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him and departed leaving him half dead.
- David Brussat: Ask Dr. Downtown
- The horse is cloaked in what the doctor takes to be the ancient battle raiment of a warrior's steed in the Chang Dynasty.
Suggested Web Resources
- raiment - definition of raiment by the Free Online Dictionary
- [Middle English, short for araiment, from Old French areement, array, from areer, arrayer, to array; see array.] raiment [ˈreɪmənt]. n.
- Raiment | Define Raiment at Dictionary.com
- Origin: 1350–1400; Middle English rayment, aphetic variant of arrayment. See array, -ment. :10.
- Raiment - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- <the prince exchanged his silken raiment for the pauper's humble homespun>. Origin of RAIMENT.
- Raiment Synonyms, Raiment Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for raiment at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- raiment - Wiktionary
- raiment. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation For all that beauty that doth cover thee: Is but the seemly raiment of my heart.
Related searchesayahuasca books
stone temple pilots singles
bedford-stuyvesant early history