A selection of articles related to rain culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Rain Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rain Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Rain Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rain Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sri Sri's World Culture Festival kicks off despite rain, hailstorm on Friday
- World Culture Festival, organised by the Art of Living Foundation headed by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar kicked off on Friday despite a threatening rain and hall storm in Delhi.
- World Culture Festival event goes on even as rains play spoilsport, turn venue
- The show held at the grounds adjoining the Delhi Noida Direct (DND) Flyway went on even as the unseasonal rain played spoilsport and the audience ran for cover under chairs, tarpaulin sheets and flex boards on the open ground. Some organisers and ...
- Rain may turn Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's World Culture Festival into damp squib
- New Delhi: Amid anxious moments at the sprawling Yamuna plains, the venue of the World Culture Festival, weather officials here on Thursday forecast that heavy rain is "very likely" in and around Delhi.
- Sri Sri's World Culture Festival and rain choke Delhi roads
- Major arterial roads in the Capital were choked on Friday as a large number of people congregated at the World Culture Festival. To add to the woes of commuters, the skies opened up in the evening.
- Showers of blessings: Rain trumps Sri Sris World Culture Fest Day 1
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Yamuna floodplains extravaganza called World Culture Fest had an interesting Day 1 today. What looked like a set piece from Baahubali, the Culture Fest stage would have been great on the silver screen, with all the glitter in place.