A selection of articles related to rainbow goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Rainbow Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rainbow Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Rainbow Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rainbow Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gray's Iris — The Rainbow Goddess Collection
- Gray's Iris — The Rainbow Goddess Collection.
- Celebrating The Philippines & Its People
- When the Rainbow Goddess Wept by Cecilia Manguerra. Brainard.
- ENGLISH II HONORS SUMMER READING
- OR WHEN THE RAINBOW GODDESS WEPT by Cecilia Brainard OR PICTURE BRIDE by. Yoshiko Uchida.
- First Face: Great Mother Goddess Archetypes: Shakti, Demeter, Gaia
- Goddess Archetypes: Iris, Oxlahun, Nu. Parajana Parameta, Black Madonna, Cessair. Changing Woman (Esrsanatlehi Navajo),.
Suggested News Resources
- Beyond words and identities: What makes a Filipino novel?
- Other books by Philippine authors covered by the US mainstream media that have politics and history in the background: “When the Elephants Dance” by Tess Uriza Holthe and “When the Rainbow Goddess Wept” by Cecilia Manguerra Brainard.
Suggested Web Resources
- IRIS : Greek Goddess of the Rainbow, Messenger of the Gods
- IRIS was the goddess of the rainbow, the messenger of the Olympian gods. She was often represented as the handmaiden and personal messenger of Hera.
- Iris (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Iris is represented either as a rainbow, or as a young maiden with wings on her shoulders.
- Ix-Chel and Other Rainbow Goddesses
- Of Rainbow Goddesses and Bees -- Goddess Path Newsletter #33.
Rainbow Goddess Topics
Related searchesgoliad texas demographics
louisiana railroad commission
battlefield 2 easter eggs
forced migration of poles to siberia
jay and silent bob silent bob quotes
water turbine efficiency