A selection of articles related to rainbow therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Rainbow Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rainbow Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Rainbow Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rainbow Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Music Therapy - Rainbow Rehabilitation Centers
- health facilities and private practices. Earlier this year, Rainbow Rehabilitation Centers introduced music therapy as part of its services.
- 25 Years Later: The Rainbow Hematology/Oncology Treatment Center
- Members of the Clinical side of the FCHC Rainbow Hematology/.
- Introduction PMDC Team
- Rainbow Therapy. Second Phase. - CBT.
- “Reparative Therapy” and Other Attempts to Alter Sexual Orientation
- therapy or reparative therapy is founded on the discredited view that homosexuality is a mental . http://psychology.ucdavis.
Suggested News Resources
- SEASPAR Celebrates 35th Summer of Smiles
- By Melissa Tussing Brad Olsauskas of Woodridge giving a treat to his canine friend in SEASPAR's Rainbow Therapy Dogs program. SEASPAR More than 350 participants enjoyed 180 recreation programs through SEASPAR this summer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rainbow Therapy
- I find rainbow therapy to be one of the easiest and most constant forms available, if one has rainbow prisms of course.
- Rainbow Therapy
- Rainbow Diet: A theistic form of vegetarianism, chakra healing, and color therapy advanced by Gabriel Cousens, M.D.