A selection of articles related to rainforest bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Rainforest Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rainforest Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Rainforest Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rainforest Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Refuge Notebook: How science helps manage the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- And the almost cosmic thinking about eco-climatic teleconnections between deforestation in Alaska and drying of the Amazon rainforest, also published in Landscape Ecology, shows how new perspectives arise as science matures.
- ASU director explores cultural impact of Jewish philosophy
- Each volume features an essay summarizing the philosopher's life's work, a selection of representative works by the philosopher, an interview of the philosopher with Tirosh-Samuelson, and a select bibliography of 120 publications by the philosopher.
- Center for Food Safety: Legal swat team of anti-GMO movement
- Turning Point Project (Kimbrell), Friends of the Earth, International Center for Technology Assessment, Rainforest Action Network, et al, Date filed: 04/17/2000 Date terminated: 03/31/2001 Date of last filing: 03/31/2001: 28.
- Nobel Prize for Literature: Svetlana Alexievich of Belarus wins honour for
- Belarusian writer Svetlana Alexievich has won the 2015 Nobel Literature Prize, honoured for her work chronicling the horrors of war and life under the repressive Soviet regime.
- Follow the Minerals: Why the US is Threatened by Venezuela's 'Blue Gold'
- The mining area at Venezuela's border of the Amazon rainforest has the country's highest proportion of indigenous peoples. It is home to at least 26 indigenous communities who rely on the natural environment for their ancestral ways of life.