- 27th death anniversary of urdu poet Rais Amrohvi observed
- ISLAMABAD: The 27th death anniversary of Urdu poet and psychoanalyst Rais Amrohvi was observed on Tuesday . Syed Muhammad Mehdi, known as Rais Amrohvi (1914-1988) was a noted Urdu poet and psychoanalyst. He was born on September 12, ...
- Jon Elia - An anarchist, a nihilist and a poet
- LAHORE: (Web Desk) - Jon Elia was born on December 14, 1931 and died on November 8, 2002. Born in a family of intellectual giants like Rais Amrohvi, Syed Muhammad Taqi and Shafiq Hasan Elia, he was one of the greatest poets Urdu language has ...
- Word Are All I Have...
- But scholar and poet of Urdu Rais Amrohvi saw the evolution and development of Urdu as an inevitable process that every language goes through. “There are always two versions of every language. One is pure language restricted to a small clique of people ...
- Children's Urdu literature fighting battle of survival
- "Mein ne Urdu apni maan ke doodh ke sath pi hei!" (I drunk Urdu with my mother's milk). This is how I express my love for the sweetest and most civilised language of the world.
- Shia killing: Identified, offloaded and shot
- There are only few out there who know that eminent scholar and Urdu poet Rais Amrohvi, brother of Jaun Elia, was assassinated in 1988 by the virtue of his faith. There is a complete blackout in mainstream media about those 85 Shia doctors who have been ...
Rais Amrohvi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rais Amrohvi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rais Amrohvi Topics
Related searchesbardoli satyagraha the crisis
jonah lomu health issues
declarative theory of statehood