- GK Update - Modern Indian History : The decline of the Mughal empire - Part 1
- He also forced Raja Ajit Singh of Marwar (Jodhpur) to yield to Mughal authority. He also attempted to garrison ... Zulfikar Khan also continued the policy of appeasement towards Jat king Churaman and Bundela king Chhatrasal.
- Bajirao Mastani and the history of Bundelkhand
- However in real life, the story continued as Mastani-Bajirao's son Shamsher Bahadur got the Jagir of Banda in the Bundelkhand region, which Bajirao had received as a gift from Bundelkhand's Bundela Raja Chatrasal for providing military aid against the ...
- Historians know very little about Mastani—or her relationship with Bajirao
- Bajirao and Mastani's love story is widely known in Maharashtra.
- In Bundelkhand, they remember her as Sati Mastani
- She was presented to him as a mark of reverence and gratefulness by Chhatrasal, the king of Bundelkhand, when Bajirao had saved him from Khan Bangash, a noble," she says. However, there is doubt whether Mastani was Chatrasal's daughter or not.
- How Bajirao and Mastani became a byword for doomed romance
- Mastani was the daughter of Maharaja Chhatrasal, a Bundela Rajput who founded the state of Panna in Bundelkhand, and his Persian wife Ruhaani Bai. She and her father were followers of the Pranami sect, a Bhakti sampraday that does not distinguish ...
Raja Chhatrasal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raja Chhatrasal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Raja Chhatrasal Topics
Related searchessikh empire
mantra vedic conception of sound
dream interpretation graveyard
web crawler selection policy
dream interpretation disturbance