Raja Todar Mal
- Jul 10, 2010 Raja Todar Mal was the Finance Minister in Akbar's court. Raja Todar Mal revolutionized and changed the revenue system of Akbar's Mughal Empire. .
- HISTORY OF AGRICULTURE IN HARYANA
- ruled India from 1556 to 1605 A.D.
- Centre for South Asian Art & Archaeology (CSAAA)'s
- 13- Rajataal (District Tarantaran). • Tank of Todarmal. • Mosque & Graveyard-1 Sarai Raja Todar Mal (now Tehsil Court).
- Working BibTeX bibliography 2
- Das, Kumudranjan (1979). Raja Todar Mal. Calcutta : Saraswat Library, first edn.
- The last icon of the Mughal way of life
- Born in 1864, the Maharaja traced his ancestry to Raja Todar Mal, the finance minister and a navratan of Akbar.
- Raja Todar Mal
- Raja Todar Mal was a warrior, an able administrator and an exemplary finance minister. He was one of the 'Navratnas' of Akbar's court.
- Multi Cast: Raja Todar Mal
- Jul 10, 2010 Raja Todar Mal was the Finance Minister in Akbar's court.
- Raja Todar Mal's Baradari. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- May 6, 2009 Text by Salman Rashid. Todar Mal Khatri (also known as Raja Todar Mal) was famous for his facility in financial matters.
Raja Todar Mal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raja Todar Mal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Raja Todar Mal Topics
Related searchesstock broker terms
honda civic trivia
common horse-chestnut uses