- Ramya Krishnan turns ghost
- She has acted in more than 100 Telugu movies and 60 Tamil movies. Last year she acted in Baahubali: The Beginning as Rajamatha. Currently, she is busy acting in Baahubali Part II.
- Baahubali Ganesh idol a hit
- Idols of Rajamatha Shivagami (the role played by Ramyakrishna in Baahubali) holding a kid and crossing the river was also a popular choice. Some of the pandal organisers are installing idols with a theme of government schemes being implemented by the ...
- Bengaluru Today: July 31
- All India Aadhishaiva Shivacharyargal Seva Sangam: Akhila Bharatha Sanathana Hindu Dharma Samrakshana Samavesha 2015, Law Minister T.B.Jayachandra inaugurates, Rajamatha Pramodadevi Wadiyar and Yadhuveera Krishnadatta Chamaraja ...
- 'Baahubali' v/s 'Puli' - 5 C's of Possible Comparison
- Much has been spoken about the worldwide success of 'Baahubali' and the film is marching towards Rs.500 crores in theatrical collections thereby becoming India's most profitable film ever. The film was made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and dubbed in ...
- 'Baahubali – The Beginning' Fourth Poster: SS Rajamouli Introduces Ramya
- In "Baahubali", Ramya Krishna will play the role of Sivagami, who is the "Rajamatha" or queen. According to reports, this character has utmost importance in the narration of "Baahubali" and is important for bringing in suspense and twist in the screenplay.
Rajamatha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajamatha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesechternach gospels
hinduism origins of hinduism
ranks of nobility and peerage
coach sport responsibilities
pga championship qualification
timesplitters 2 weapons