- RBI's Raghuram Rajan delivers first Ramnath Goenka Lecture Lecture tomorrow
- Rajan will inaugurate the Ramnath Goenka Lecture series on Saturday, March 12 in New Delhi. Ahead of this year's budget amid a debate on whether India should spend more to arrest the slowdown at the risk of breaching the fiscal ceiling mandated by law, ...
- The Indian Central Bank's Raghuram Rajan and His Dosanomics Theory
- Raghuram Rajan, India's central bank governor, likes dosas. Or, rather, he likes using the popular South Indian pancake to explain economic theories.
- A N Rajan Babu to Ally With BJP, BDJS
- KOCHI: JSS leader A N Rajan Babu on Thursday said that SNDP Yogam general secretary Vellappally Natesan had invited them to the alliance led by BJP and BDJS. Speaking at a press conference here, Rajan Babu added that a decision on this has not ...
- Why the RBI's Rajan Now Has Room to Cut Rates
- Amid Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's 77-page budget on Monday was a concise two-word message to central bank governor Raghuram Rajan: cut rates. The Reserve Bank of India's Mr. Rajan slashed interest rates four times last year by a total of 1.
- Raghuram Rajan to wait until April to cut rates again: Poll
- "Although we doubt the fiscal math, the fact that the government has been sticking to the stated math, in whatever way they are doing it, creates room for Rajan to cut rates soon," said Kunal Kundu, India economist at Societe Generale.
Rajan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesd b cooper richard mccoy jr
dream symbol loneliness
freedom house criticisms
panthera hybrid liguar