Rajas And Tamas
A selection of articles related to rajas and tamas.
Original articles from our library related to the Rajas And Tamas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rajas And Tamas.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Rajas And Tamas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajas And Tamas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE THREE 'GUNAS' AND HUMAN NATURE
- Gunas – Tamas, Rajas and Sattva – can balance, colour, dominate or healthy – hence the extreme alternation of Tamas and Rajas called. 'bipolar' disorder.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT and PATANJALI'S YOGASUTRAS
- Aug 10, 2011 Mind and Trigunas: Three qualities called Tri Guna are Sattwa, rajas and Tamas.
- 2. Transcending The Gunas
- three gunas (Satwa, Rajas and Tamas).
- 18. Trigunas and Panchabhutas
- The Cosmos is permeated by the three gunas : Satwa, Rajas and Tamas. The nature of the Satwa guna has to be properly understood.
Suggested News Resources
- Sure way to liberation
- The three gunas - sattva, rajas and tamas - along with Prakriti or Nature composed of eight aspects - earth, water, fire, air and ether or akasha, mind, intellect and ego - are identical.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sattwa, Rajas & Tamas
- Sattwa, Rajas & Tamas From The Mahabharata, Aswamedha Parva, Sections XXXVI to XXXIX Translated by Sri Kisari Mohan Ganguli.
- The Triple Gunas, Sattva, Rajas and Tamas
- The Bhagavadgita on the three gunas or qualities of nature, sattva, rajas and tamas and their influence on beings.
- Bhagavad Gita on Trigunas - Sattwa Rajas and Tamas
- Sri Krishna, in Bhagavad Gita says “The three Gunas – Sattwa, Rajas and Tamas bind the essentially immortal Atman (self) to the (mortal) body”. (14.5).
Rajas And Tamas Topics
battle of iwo jima background
teachers day russia
mario kart ds mission mode