- Rajasic foods and their benefits
- Last week, we discussed the attributes of Sattvic (subtle essence) food and its effect on a person's body, mind and character. This week, we look at the second group of foods in the Ayurvedic hierarchy - Rajasic.
- Los ácidos chistes políticos en estas cuatro noches del Festival
- 'Aló, mamá, mamá, en el colegio todos me dicen guatón cara de raja (sic)' 'Sebastián, ¿me puedes llamar después que estoy con los ministros?'". "Yo pensaba que Piñera era yeta pero Bachelet la cagó (sic), y le quedan dos años.
- Food and Consciousness
- We need a certain amount of rajasic energy to survive. This is why we need spices and foods that sustain our energy level, enabling us to keep pace with the changing world. This does not mean, however, that rajasic foods are the only foods we must eat.
- Starry connection: How to make Vaastu work at home
- If you are planning on buying a house, or constructing one yourself, look carefully into the construction of your abode. Believe it or not, it is as important as the budget you are going to spend. Why you ask?
- Here's why you should turn vegetarian!
- While Tamasic food leads to lethargy or sluggishness, Rajasic food makes one active or restlessness and Sattvic food, comprising a health vegetarian fare, promotes lightness, energy and positivity.
Rajasic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajasic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesanna vissi life and career
samarkand samarkand in literature
thirty-two ways of wisdom
rodgers and hammerstein
sam and fuzzy the characters