- Star Wars and Hinduism: 5 Hindu tenets that define Star Wars saga
- In other words, Rajasika and Tamasika qualities predominate in the Dark masters as against Sattvika qualities of Jedi Masters. The misuse of the Force by Dark masters by giving in to desires and passions have many parallels in Hindu mythologies.
- Dedicated to the gods
- The white, red and black represent the sattvika (pure), rajasika (royal) and tamasika (dark) aspect of the gods and characters have their own hues according to the rasa or mood portrayed by them.
- Nepal: Mass animal slaughter continues despite chorus of protests
- They are not meant to be sAtvika but rAjasika men who are meant to embrace bhIbhatsa rasa on the battlefield. This is the reason animal consumption and sacrifice both are not merely allowed but prescribed for them.
- A message of health
- The Gita (and texts on Yoga) classifies food into three categories — Sattvika, Rajasika and Tamasika, he says.
- The Origins of Monothiesm in Hindu Dharma
- After all, the Gita does it; in its last two chapters, it discusses various spiritual truths like austerity, faith, duty, knowledge in their triple expression and sharply distinguishes their sAttvika from their rAjasika and tAmasika imitations.
Rajasika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajasika books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesantestor discography
vastu shastra tips
energy in buddhism
basque people history