- Home · Inquiries; Rajasuya Yajna. Analogy (123). Inquiry Type Character of a Brahmana (2) · Definition of a Brahmana (1).
- “Srimad-Bhagavatam – Canto Ten” by His Divine Grace A.C.
- rajasuya-yajna, Krishna gave Maharaja Yudhisthira great pleasure.
- Lord Krishna, His Lilas and Teachings
- voluntarily, at the time of the Rajasuya Yajna performed by Yudhishthira. . The wicked Sisupala challenged Krishna in Yudhishthira's Rajasuya Yajna.
- Relevance of Sri Krishna to Karyakartas
- Rajasuya yajna. Hundreds of kings and many thousands of people came for this grand ceremony. Every one took charge of different departments.
- 13. GOD'S BIRTHPLACE IS A PURE HEART
- Dharmaraja performed Rajasuya Yajna, he gave Agratambulam (first offering) to Krishna.
- 1. Brahma Purana 2. Padma Purana 3. Vishnu Purana 4. Shiva
- After the meditation was over, Brahma appointed Chandra lord over seeds, herbs , brahmanas and the oceans.
- WHAT EXACTLY ARE SUPER POWER YAJNAS?
- There was a scriptural injunction to perform Rajasuya Yajna when the kingdom was in disarray and to balance the arrogant nature and behavior of powerful kings.
- Purusha Mruga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Mahabharata, the Pandavas were performing the Rajasuya Yagna.
- Sphinxes of India known as purushamriga in the Mahabharata
- “Who performs the Rajasuya Yajna on earth is honored with the white umbrella in Indra's world after he dies and goes to heaven.
Rajasuya Yajna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajasuya Yajna books and related discussion.