- rajasuya Term Image (rājasūya), Script Image. (Language: Sanskrit). Alternate Spellings: Short Description: A great sacrifice performed by a universal monarch.
- 4. Two Great Human Qualities Of Humility and Obedience
- Rajasuya yagna.1 He called all his brothers and told them that they should support intention of performing the Rajasuya Yagna and sought their blessings .
- THE SPHINX IN THE VEDA
- Mar 3, 2009 Vedic Rajasuya ritual. The Purushamriga claim and attended the Rajasuya.
- Essentials of Hindu Dharma
- Chapters 31-40 : deal with the sacrifices performed by the Kshatriyas. (e.g.
- ENCYCLOPEDIA OF INDIAN MYTHS
- during the Rajasuya yaga performed by the Pandavas (Sabha. 28).
- 1 Playing With Tradition: Sacrifice, Ritual, and the Mahabharata's
- model of the rajasuya sacrifice performed by Yudhistira early in the Parvan.
- 'Sesaji Rajasuya' Visualisasikan 'Center of Exellence'
- Bersama alumni SMKI Yogyakarta, Bambang sedang mempersiapkan pementasan Bedaya Sesaji Rajasuya untuk pentas puncak acara peringatan 50 tahun berdirinya SMKI, Kamis (10/11).
- The Ramayana and Mahabharata: Book III: The Imperial Sacrifice
- RAJASUYA. (The Imperial Sacrifice). A CURIOUS incident followed the bridal of Draupadi.
- Oct 16, 2007 RAJASUYA. [Source: Dowson's Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology] 'A royal sacrifice.
- Ki Manteb Sudharsono - Sesaji Rajasuya - YouTube
- Pagelaran wayang kulit di Telkom Japati Bandung pada desember 2004. Dalang Ki Manteb Sudharsono dengan mengambil lakon Sesaji Raja Surya.
Rajasuya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajasuya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.