A selection of articles related to rajo guna.
Original articles from our library related to the Rajo Guna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rajo Guna.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Rajo Guna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajo Guna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 21. Three In One
- The Rajo Guna manifests itself in likes and dislikes. It used to be associated with Brahma. But this is wrong.
- DISCHARGE YOUR DUTIES WITH A SENSE OF SURRENDER TO
- Sattwa guna corresponds to the inner purity. Rajo guna is reflected in our actions. However, the fundamental All these represent rajo guna.
Suggested News Resources
- Enlightenment Tradition of Nepal: Can Civil Society Grasp it?
- System of Ethical Life: Human character, say Upanishads, springs from three main natural virtues: sattwa guna (altruistic virtue), rajo guna (envy and lust), and tamo guna (evil instinct).
Suggested Web Resources
- rajo guna - वेद Veda
- rajo guna quality of passion, activity restlessness, aggressiveness — the second of the three gunas of matter.
- Srimad-Bhagavatam 6.1.47 Dallas, July 29, 1975 | Hare Krishna
- Madhye tisthanti rajasah. If we cultivate rajo-guna… Rajo-guna means kama- lobha, kama, simply desiring. This is called rajo-guna.
- Aspects of Rajoguna, Tamoguna, Sattvaguna - a knol by Suresh Emre
- Jan 9, 2010 Introduction The 3 gunas ( sattvaguna , rajoguna , tamoguna ) constitute the foundation of the Tantric Theory of Creation...
- The Three Gunas
- There are three Vrittis in the mind corresponding to the three Gunas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.