A selection of articles related to rajput clans.
Original articles from our library related to the Rajput Clans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rajput Clans.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- A God of fertility and family, chiefly concerned with continuation of blood lines and the extention and glorification of clans. He has a number of attendants and servitors, collectively called the Rozhenitsy (sing. Rozhenitsa)....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Rajput Clans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rajput Clans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- social science - Text Books
- were nearly 36 Rajput clans ruling over North India. Afew of them were the Pratiharas, Palas, Chauhans,. TomarsI Chandelas and Paramaras.
- Charan history
- different Rajput clans and their martial ideals. The recitation of early-medieval bāt . (short, orally composed Dimgal poems) by Charan poets is thought to have ...
- Riding Through Change - University of Washington
- members of the Rajput caste demonstrates the particular ways that history and ..... challenged the rulers and formed new clans, and the term “Rajput” seems to ...
- Genetic Polymorphism of Eleven STR Loci in Rajput Population of
- Dec 8, 2015 Indians, Rajput is endogamous population . The Rajput clans emerged as a dominant community in northern, central, western. India and ...
- 07_chapter 1.pdf - Shodhganga
- intervention in the major Rajput states of Rajasthan it will be pertinent to have a ... paramountcy had several implications for the Rajput clan states. The Rajput.
Suggested News Resources
- Harking back: How this Walled City area has changed beyond the images
- So, forest dwellers who had fled Mughal persecution were sought and the Rajput tribe of these forest dwellers who had converted to Islam were given large sums to actually take up housing in the new Lahore of Akbar. The Kangar sub-tribe ...
- How Meos Shape Their Identity
- According to the Gazetters of the United Provinces (UP), Meos were first displaced from the Doab by the Rajput clans of Dors, Tomars, Bargujars and Chauhan (Mayaram 2004: 22). There is no written record of the life of Meos (except during Qutabal-Din's ...
- Response to Tisaranee Gunasekera Contra "Sinha Le, Anyone?"
- There were several clans with totemistic names among the ancient Sinhalese, such as Lambakanna (hare), Moriya (peacock), Tarachcha (hyena), Balibhojaka (crow) and Kulinga (fork-tailed shrike).
- Visa Opens up Its Global Payments Network to Developers
- Visa has opened up its global payments network to developers releasing a set of APIs that includes 150 endpoints across all Visa products. The company has launched a new developer program and website so that developers can build applications powered ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Rajput clans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:Rajput clans. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Rajput clans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Rajputs are divided into 36 clans, each clan belonging to one of three basic lineages (vanshas or vamshas): the Suryavanshi lineage, claiming descent from ...
- Category:Rajput clans of Punjab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Rajput clans of Punjab". The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 36 royal races - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The 36 royal races (Chathis Rajkula) is a listing of Indian social groups purported to be the Rajput ruling clans of several states and Janapads spread over ...
- History of Rajputs in India : Rajput Provinces of India
- A brief history of Rajputs, their lineages, clans, dynasties and princely states.