A selection of articles related to rakhi day.
Original articles from our library related to the Rakhi Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rakhi Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Rakhi Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rakhi Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Katrina Kaif catches up with her 'rakhi brother' Arjun Kapoor
- Kat considers Arjun to be her rakhi brother. Years ago, when they had a common factor (read: Salman Khan) in their lives, the actress is said to have tied a rakhi to Arjun.
- Holi festival brings Palo Alto residents together for Indian spring rite
- Barron Park's event will use organic, hypoallergenic colors with a cornstarch base that is gluten-free, said Rakhi Singh, another organizer. In every village, Indians go from home to home to enjoy sweets and finger food and to visit with neighbors.
- Book Review|'The End of Karma,' by Somini Sengupta
- A young woman named Rakhi from one of West Bengal's numerous underdeveloped villages joins a Maoist insurgency after her family slides suddenly into penury. She can list the people she ... “The time of day, the season of the year, the name of the victim.
- Suhani Si Ek Ladki 20th March 2016 Star Plus: False Pregnancy Of Barbie Revealed
- Suhani Si Ek Ladki 20th March 2016: The episode starts with Dadi telling Suhaani to save them from Barbie, instead of making food. Suhani says they need substantial proof against her. Dadi goes.
- Wish Upon a Star: How Kolkata's sex workers are training for the spotlight
- The last segment of the day is “beauty treatment”. Rakhi takes out her pen to note down her diet. When the dietician says that she will have to reduce her rice intake by half, she shakes her head in disbelief.