A selection of articles related to rakhi day.
Original articles from our library related to the Rakhi Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rakhi Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Rakhi Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rakhi Day books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Religious Festivals October 2008
- Saturday 13th August- Raksha Bandhan (or Rani-Rakhi day). Raksha Bandhan is the Hindu festival that celebrates brotherhood and love.
- Raksha bandhan
- shops start filling up with Rakhi's and expensive gifts. Some people even prefer buying a new outfit to wear on the day.
- RAKSHA BANDHAN :
- celebrated on the full-moon day of the month of Sravana which falls in the month of August.
- PICK FACTFOR THE DAY
- Jul 27, 2011 The last day of this month is considered to be a magical day. How The Powerpuff Girls 3. Matsya.
- Information and Invitation to our religious days and festivals for
- A Rakhi or. Raksha is a sacred thread which on the day of Raksha Bandhan, sisters tie around the wrist of their brother.
Suggested News Resources
- Women to get free ride in Rajasthan state buses on Rakhi day
- PTI | 06:08 PM,Aug 12,2011 Jaipur, Aug 12 (PTI) Women will get free ride in buses of Rajasthan State Road and Transport Corporation (RSRTC) tomorrow on the occasion of "Rakshabandhan" festival.
- Bobby Pawar designs a kirana store's campaign on Bloomberg UTV
- On the Rakhi day, the entire women folk of Shirdhoon village flocked to the store to tie rakhi to the shopkeeper and to avail 10% off.
- No Rakhi gifts for Mamata please!
- When we were young she used to give us kurta pyjama on every Rakhi day. But she never accepted gifts,” said Subrata.
Suggested Web Resources
- Raksha Bandhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 3 Other festivals on this day. 3.1 Balarama Jayanti; 3.
- When is Rakhi 2012,Rakhi Calendar 2012,Rakhi Date 2012
- It is considered as the most sacred month of a year.
- What is Rakhi Day
- How to say happy rakhi day in punjabi? Rakhdi diyan bahot-bahot mubarkan. When do I use Day by day or day to day?
- Rakhi - Raksha Bandhan
- Rakhi is basically a sacred thread of protection embellished with the love and affection of a sister for her brother.
Rakhi Day Topics
Related searchesscientific notation motivation
glaser safety slug
watchmen plot summary
official table of drops