- El Ramayana
- Los dioses son amenazados por los Raksasas, raza de demonios terribles, de inmensa fuerza, gobernados por el rey de diez cabezas, Ravana, que reside en Lanka (Ceilán). Seres dedicados al mal, que invaden poco a poco el universo y hasta amenazan ...
- Markanda temple: Slowly rising from the past
- Hemadpant asked for the aid of Raksasas to build temples wherever he might require them. The boon was granted but on condition that the Raksasas were not to work for more than one night at a time. Hemadpant accordingly built all the temples at Markanda ...
- Goddess Padmavathi rides 'Suryaprabha Vahanam'
- The Nagas arrange the chariot ropes and the Yaksas harness horses to the chariot, while the powerful Raksasas push from behind. Facing the chariot, 60,000 Brahmana sages known as Valakhilyas offer prayers to the almighty Sun God with Vedic mantras.
- BJP backs Mahesh Sharma's remark against night out, says 'wild binging' should
- Backing Tourism and Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma's remark against night outs, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that wild binging is unacceptable for both women and men as the Indian culture suggests people to be early risers.
- Vast corpus of information on fascinating subject
- He has also dealt with the legendary peoples who are supposed to have once inhabited the country including the Raksasas, Yakkhas, Nagas and Nittavo. The author has gathered around him a vast corpus of information from ancient literature, research ...
Raksasas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raksasas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesahimsa ahimsa in jainism
david wilkerson david wilkersons life
conservation ethic external link
harvey mudd college reputation
martial law egypt