- Rajnath Singh defends Katheria, says nothing 'inflammatory' in his speech
- Katheria and BJP MP from Fatehpur Sikri, Babu Lal, had drawn major flak after a leading daily reported that they had witnessed a VHP event, in which Muslims were described as 'Rakshasas' and were warned of a 'final battle'. The article published in the ...
- #MeraBharatKahan: There Is No More Outrage, Just Fatigue
- I should have stuck to the Oscars. But instead, the first thing I read this morning was the lead story in the Indian Express.
- 'Anti-National' Mahishasura: Is Cultural Rigidity Bad Politics?
- Smriti Irani is angry about events in support of 'demons' both contemporary, and mythical.
Rakshasas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rakshasas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesimperialism etymology
bebe buell with the gargoyles
tamati waka nene
sri aurobindo evolution
jewish symbolism the tabernacle
story of isaac