- 10 bizarre beauty treatments: Vampire and snail facials
- Jack Sparrow might have found the fountain of youth, but for mere mortals its bubbling waters (and mermaid's tears) are pretty unattainable.
- Alternative Medicine: Panchakarma
- The five therapies of Panchakarma include Vamana, Virechnaa, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana. These five processes help remove any deep-rooted stress as well as illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the energies that govern all ...
- The gentle art of relaxing
- BANGALORE: Tucked away in the leafy campus of the International Art of Living Centre on Kanakpura Road, Sri Sri Ayurveda Panchakarma offers a quiet haven for the health conscious. Visitors can recharge their body and mind with the ancient system of ...
- Obesity and Its Management - Gift of Ayurveda
- According to texts, patients with Ati Sthaulya, Adhika Dosha and Adhika Bala should be treated with Samshodhana therapy including Vamana, Vireachana, Ruksha Niruha, Raktamokshana and Shirovirechana. Asthapan Basti particularly Lekhan Basti is ...
- Segundo terapeuta, medicina ayurvédica desintoxica o organismo
- São Paulo - Panchakarma, shirodhaara, swedana. Nomes complicadíssimos escondem tratamentos relativamente simples, à base de ervas, cereais e outras substâncias encontradas na natureza. Elas integram um sistema terapêutico popular na Índia há ...
Raktamokshana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raktamokshana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdragon quest viii jessica
lorazepam legal issues
famous amos history
lego mindstorms mindstorms sdk
dream analysis eeg
we novel analysis
genetic algorithm reproduction