Rama Marriage To Sita
A selection of articles related to rama marriage to sita.
Original articles from our library related to the Rama Marriage To Sita. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rama Marriage To Sita.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Rama Marriage To Sita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rama Marriage To Sita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why a cultural festival in a Chennai fishing village could be the start of a
- They perform it during happy occasions such as marriages and baby showers, and are looking for funds so that they can give up their jobs and focus on further refining this art.
- Journey of women through the ages
- In the feudal society as depicted in Ramayana and Mahabharata, a Draupadi, a Sita, is a 'prize' to be won in a contest called 'Swayamvara'. Though it means 'choosing one's own groom' the woman did not have any freedom to choose as she had to marry the ...
- When women played male roles on stage
- Ravana became the British Viceroy, Hanuman was Jawaharlal Nehru serving Mahatma Rama, to save India-Sita. Mourning the death of Abhimanyu wife Uttara burst into the melodious lament, “We have lost our beloved Motilal Nehru!” Arjuna blamed the ...
- Move Over Katrina and Kareena, Here Come India's Heroines
- What is the most enduring perception of Sita from the Ramayana? Arguably Sita becomes imprinted in our minds as a lodestar of a most dutiful wife. She devotedly follows her husband Lord Rama to exile in the forests where she is kidnapped.
- Songs for a purpose
- The theme of Aikya 2016 is centred on an imaginary conversation between two women from the Ramayana: Sita, the wife of Rama, and Mandodari, the wife of Ravana, who abducts Sita and tries to force her to marry him. This dialogue, reflections on ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.