Rama Marriage To Sita
A selection of articles related to rama marriage to sita.
Original articles from our library related to the Rama Marriage To Sita. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rama Marriage To Sita.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Rama Marriage To Sita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rama Marriage To Sita books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Uttar Pradesh & the Taj Mahal
- The epic saga of Rama's marriage to Sita and his battle against the demon king Ravana is performed mainly by.
- The Disappearance and Reappearance of Janakpur
- Ram was married to Sita in Janakpur, and several days after their marriage the divine couple set out on their homeward journey to Ayodhya.
- Sita's Trousseau
- In short, Ram, married to Sita, is the son of King Dasrath. On the eve of Ram's coronation, one of King Dasrath's four wives,.
- Why Marry A Cousin? Insights from Bangladesh
- the epic poem the Ramayana, the Hindu god Rama was married to Sita.
Suggested News Resources
- Potpourri of culture: When Ramleela meets Opera!
- Written by Yoga Guru Bijoylaxmi Hota, the story of Ramleela in opera art form started with Lord Rama's marriage to Sita, followed by the banishment of the trio (Ram, Laxman and Sita) from Ayodhya and Sita's abduction. The opera continued with Hanuman ...
Suggested Web Resources
- RaceandHistory.com - The Riddle Of Rama And Sita
- In due course Rama was married to Sita. When Rama came of age, Dasharatha thought of resigning the throne in favour of Rama and retiring from kingship.
- Sita and Ram - Sanatan Society
- Sita and Ram in the forest So Ram got married to Sita, and his brothers got happily married to Sita's sisters.
- Rama Navami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Years later Lord Rama was married to Sita on the vivah-panchami.
- Amazon.com: How We Met: Sita Describing Her Marriage to Rama
- “I have heard, O Sita, that your hand in marriage was won by the renowned Raghava on the occasion of the self-choice ceremony [svayamvara].