Rama Uttara Kanda
A selection of articles related to rama uttara kanda.
Original articles from our library related to the Rama Uttara Kanda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rama Uttara Kanda.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Rama Uttara Kanda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rama Uttara Kanda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- FB route for the Epic
- The epic is traditionally divided into seven kandas (books) — Bala Kanda, Ayodhya Kanda, Aranya, Kishkindha, Sundara, Yuddha and Uttara Kanda, which deal chronologically with the major events in the life of Rama. Whereas, the 'Seetharama Kathasudha' ...
- Sujoy Ghosh's Ahalya Traces Punishment for Seduction to Hindu Mythology
- Wife of a much older sage, Gautama Maharishi, the Uttara Kanda book of the Ramayana (a later addition to the epic) claims that Brahma created Ahalya as one of the most sensuous women and places her in the care of Gautama until she attains puberty.
- Ravanhattha: Demon's Fiddle, Divine Sound
- This myth that occurs in the Uttara Kanda of the Ramayana, forms the starting point of the author's many adventures.
- Romance of the magnifique Godavari
- When Sita goes missing, Rama cries out in despair and asks Godavari about Sita's whereabouts, Valmiki says in Aranya Kanda. It is said that Godavari was a confidant to the couple in the forest, and a source of solace to Lakshmana, who ...