A selection of articles related to ramadan 2011.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramadan 2011. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramadan 2011.
- Phases of the Moon: 2011 to 2020 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2011 Jan 4 09:03 P Jan 12 11:32 Jan 19 21:22 Jan 26 12:58 00h01m Feb 3 02:31 Feb 11 07:19 Feb 18 08:36 Feb 24 23:27 Mar 4 20:46 Mar 12 23:45 Mar 19 18:10 Mar 26 12:07 Apr 3 14:32 Apr 11 12:04 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ramadan 2011 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramadan 2011 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Download PDF Copy - DinarStandard
- The survey was conducted online between June 28, 2011 and July 10, 2011, prior to Ramadan 2011, and marketed to Muslims in five key Muslim-majority ...
- 2011 Annual Report - Islamic Relief USA
- and the great achievements we've made together during 2011. .... raMadan.
- Ramadan and your Diabetic patient: A resource pack for Healthcare ...
- (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful. Alia Gilani. May 2011 ...
- 2011 annual report - Mosque Foundation
- Ramadan 2011 was a beautiful month for the community; we held nightly Taraweeh prayers, donated to different organizations each night, facilitated nightly.
- Ramadan 2011 Issue - Hidaya Foundation
- Ramadan 2011. Hidaya Foundation. 1765 Scott Blvd.
Suggested News Resources
- Fashion's marketing to Muslim women draws ire in France
- In 2011, a law prohibiting face-coverings came into effect, essentially limiting the use of the niqab and burqa, two garments worn by some Muslim women that almost completely cover their face.
- Dubai party-goers complain of costly nightclubs
- An Arab man passes by a fashion store decorated for the holy month of Ramadan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (File photo: AP) ... Shake Shack opened its first international location in Dubai in 2011 and now has 24 outlets in the Middle East.
- Biden makes surprise trip to Iraq
- The Islamic holy month of Ramadan begins in early June. Another senior administration official traveling with Biden added that a conversation regarding Mosul is likely.
- Sovereign Wealth Funds Uplift Muslim World with Fajr Capital
- Fajr, which targets a return of over 20 percent, partnered with the Bruneian government in 2011 to clinch its first investment: taking ownership of about 30 percent in Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam.
- Daylight Savings Returns to Egypt Despite Sisi's Cancellation in 2015 ...
- Exactly a year after Egypt's President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi issued a Presidential decree cancelling daylight savings, the government announced that daylight savings will return at the end of Ramadan, on 7 July.
Suggested Web Resources
- When is Ramadan in 2011? - When-Is.com
- Ramadan in 2011 will start on Monday, the 1st of August and will continue for 30 days until Tuesday, the 30th of August. Note that in the Muslim calander, ...
- Ramadan 2011: Dates, Fasting Rules, History - Huffington Post
- Jul 25, 2011 Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, and is the month of fasting for observant Muslims. Because the cycle of the lunar ...
- Ramadan (calendar month) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ramadan (Arabic: رمضان) or Ramadhan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar , and the ... 2011, 1432, 1 August, 29 August. 2012, 1433, 20 July, 18 August.
- Ramadan 2011 - The Atlantic
- Aug 15, 2011 Ramadan, the Islamic month of fasting, began earlier this month with the sighting of the new moon. Throughout this ninth month on the Islamic ...
- Muslims praying - Ramadan 2011, Alexandria (Egypt) - YouTube
- Jul 21, 2012 Muslims praying - Ramadan 2011, Alexandria (Egypt) ... Ramadan the blessed month with dua by Emad al Mansary - Duration: 19:24.