A selection of articles related to ramadan greetings.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramadan Greetings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramadan Greetings.
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ramadan Greetings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramadan Greetings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Obama sends 'warmest' Ramadan greetings to Muslims
- U.S. President Barack Obama offered in a Wednesday message his “warmest greetings” to Muslims celebrating the beginning of Ramadan, saying that the Islamic fasting month was the time to “reinforce faith, compassion and forgiveness, and perseverance ...
- Ramadan Kareem! 30 Wishes, Greetings And Messages To Celebrate Muslim Holy Month
- Fasting in Ramadan is not only abstaining from food, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words. Ramadan is also a time for spiritual reflection and devoting themselves to worship and pray to Allah.
- Ancient City Hebron is Hot Spot of Violence
- [Hebron, West Bank] The fact that Abraham purchased a cave and some fields to serve as his burial plot in the ancient city of Hebron is not in dispute. Both Muslims and Jews will tell you that.
- Ramadan 2015 Special: Wishes, Messages, Greetings to be Shared on Muslim Holy
- Ramadan 2015: Wishes, Messages and Greetings to be Shared on Muslim Holy Month of Fasting. June 14, 2015 13:06 IST. By Anu James.
- In first, Israel sends Egypt Ramadan greetings
- “On my behalf and that of the people of Israel ahead of the blessed month of Ramadan, we wish the Egyptian people a 'Ramadan Kareem,'” the ambassador said, using the traditional Arabic salutation for the Muslim holy month. Israel and Egypt established ...
Ramadan Greetings Topics
Related searchesbulldozer ripper
dream dictionary labour
shawangunk ridge ice caves
battle of vicksburg