A selection of articles related to ramadan mubarak.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramadan Mubarak. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramadan Mubarak.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ramadan Mubarak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramadan Mubarak books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Egypt's Rights Groups Ask for Support of UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- "Egypt accepted 243 recommendations, which means over 81 percent of recommendations were accepted," Ambassador Amr Ramadan, Egypt's Permanent Representative to the United Nations Office at Geneva Ambassador, said during the session.
- Israeli ties with Egypt may be thawing, but no 'love and warmth' just yet
- So, for example, the Egyptian TV series “The Jewish Quarter,” which aired during Ramadan, depicted the relationship between Jews and Egyptians before 1947 in a positive light. That is a ray of ... The editor of that paper was actually appointed by Mubarak.
- Different names, same purpose: The long history of patriotic donations
- The wave of citizens' patriotic donations disappeared during Mubarak's presidency, but was revived after toppling Mubarak, initially with the efforts of Islamist preacher and TV show host Mohamed Hassan in 2012.
- Ramadan 2015: Facts, History, Dates, Greeting And Rules About The Muslim Fast
- Because the cycle of the lunar calendar does not match the solar calendar, the dates of Ramadan shift by approximately 11 days each year. In 2015, Ramadan is expected to begin on Thursday, June 18, in the United States, although the date is only ...
- Ramadan Mubarak!
- We at MMW would like to wish you all a wonderful, happy and blessed Ramadan. Whether you celebrate or not, we hope you will join us during this month as we take a break from our usual fare to share our reflections, memories, resolutions, and struggles ...