A selection of articles related to ramakrishna mission.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramakrishna Mission. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramakrishna Mission.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Story of Brân the Blessed
- Brân was a Welsh god of the underworld whose eminence is most often associated with his the "Wonderful Head." Though he could present himself as a principal of battle, Brân was also a patron on bards, minstrels, and musicians. He was huge, colossal....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Ramakrishna Mission is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramakrishna Mission books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Program on 'Value Education' organized by Ramakrishna Mission
- JAMMU, Mar 6: A colorful program on 'Value Education' was organized today by Ramakrishna Mission, Jammu, in its premises. The programme started in the morning with lighting lamps by Swami Nirantarananda ji and Swami Satyamayananda ji and Sri ...
- 181st birthday of Ramakrishna celebrated
- AALO, Mar 11: The 181st birthday of Sri Ramakrishna was celebrated in Ramakrishna Mission, Aalo on Thursday in a befitting manner. The programme started with vedic chanting by monks. The life and teachings of Sri Ramakrishna was also read out on the ...
- Interfaith Program Through Music for Sri Ramakrishna's Birthday & New Resident
- HOUSTON: Five years ago, with great hope and sky – high dreams, Vedanta Society of Greater Houston, VSGH, sent a petition to the Headquarters of the Ramakrishna Math, to affiliate VSGH as a Belur Math Center. The prayers of the VSGH devotees have ...
- Special educators are gifted in their profession, says Vice-Chancellor
- Addressing the programme, S. Rajaguru, Associate Professor, Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Education, Coimbatore, said that for being a special educator, it was the attitude that played a vital role in the process of inclusion.
- Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama: Narai S. Nellaiappan speaks on 'Swami Akhandananda's life', 7 p.m..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ramakrishna Mission Topics
Related searchesapplied folklore
film colorization techniques
tumbaga composition amp properties
matsu goddess festival of matsu