- A Woman Pioneer in the Male World of Oncology
- In his functional hospital room was a picture of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, a small statue of Jesus and a large framed photograph of a young Shanta. In the sweltering May heat, the air conditioner had been switched off. “We will only switch it on between ...
- Sri Ramakrishna's birth anniversary
- The 181st birth anniversary celebrations of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa will be held at the Ramakrishna Mission Ashram on fort premises on Thursday. In a release issued here on Tuesday, ashram secretary Swami Atmapranananda said that the ...
- Holding on to His Roots- Rajiv Kalavakolanu
- Even during at period, I actively participated in the marketing of our business, which is Ramakrishna Paramahamsa & Co (RKPH), attending trade fairs in many European and south American countries,” he beams. Rajiv also had the golden opportunity to work ...
- Vande Mataram library to challenge Sheldon Pollock's Murty Classical Library
- Or Ramakrishna Paramhansa will be the “Great Swan”. A common reader will be convinced that he is great, but the word “supreme” will not seed. “Great Swan” is fine.
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's 180th birth anniversary: Interesting facts about the
- "God is in all men, but all men are not in God; that is why we suffer." - Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. Indian spiritual guru Ramakrishna Paramahamsa was born on February 18, 1836.
Ramakrishna Paramhansa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramakrishna Paramhansa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ramakrishna Paramhansa Topics
Related searchesbahai philosophy
shunt medical cerebral shunt
proximate cause direct causation
earth physical characteristics
amitriptyline mechanism of action
wind farm wind farms in europe
mount kailash religious significance