- A matter of honour
- Ramanujacharya was in Srirangam, and Peria Nambi approached him and asked Ramanuja to send one of his disciples with him to the temple. Ramanuja said he would need some time to think it over, for he had to think of who would be most suitable.
- The great fire
- Guru Nanak, Kabir, Tulsidas, Ramanujacharya and Nimbarkacharya also visited Puri. Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, the founder of Gaudiya Vaishnavism, prayed here for 24 years. Srimad Vallabhacharya visited Puri and performed a seven-day recitation of ...
- Rs. 500-cr. plan to celebrate Ramanujacharya's anniversary
- In a move to develop Melkote, a popular pilgrimage centre, as well as to celebrate the 1,000th birth anniversary of Sri Ramanujacharya in 2017, the district is preparing an integrated development plan to seek Rs. 500 crore from the State government.
- UK: Ancient Telugu palm leaf folios transcribed
- The folios, which were acquired by the British Library from one Mack Cobban, were found to be written by Illindala Paravastu Ramanujacharya (17th-18th century). The text is in the form of Shataka (100 verses) in praise of Acharya Ramanuja and his life.
Ramanujacharya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramanujacharya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesoscar gustave rejlander
waldemar haffkine anti-plague vaccine
video color space and bits per pixel
st gonsalo garcia martyrdom