- Ramathibodi I (king of Ayutthaya), March 10, 1315 1369 Ayutthaya [now in click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- HISTORICAL SETTING
- the year of its official founding by King Ramathibodi I (also known as U Thong).
- INFORMATION NOTE - Comentários
- as a "golden age" in the Thai history.
- The 2 CDI International Heart Symposium, and The 4 Ramathibodi
- Ramathibodi International Echocardiography. Symposium & Workshop. Registration Form.
- A RETROSPECTIVE STUDY OF HIV POSITIVE AUTOPSY CASES
- RAMATHIBODI HOSPITAL. Chanitsiree Nongkhamuad I, Montip Tiensuwan2 and Suda Riengrojpitak'.
- Vestigios de un reino que brilla en Oriente
- Históricamente, Ayutthaya es la segunda capital del reino de Siam, fundada alrededor de 1350 por Ramathibodi I y que constituyó la sede de la monarquía siamesa al caer Sukhotai.
- Ramathibodi I (king of Ayutthaya) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Ramathibodi I (king of Ayutthaya), March 10, 1315 1369 Ayutthaya [now in Thailand] founder and first king (1351–69) of the Thai kingdom of Ayutthaya.
- Thailand in Brief
- This system which the King initiated was effective for more than 400 years. King U Thong, the first king of Ayutthaya, was also known as King Ramathibodi I.
- Uthong | Facebook
- Uthong or Ramathibodi I (1314–1369) was the first king of the kingdom King Ramathibodi's position was likely secured by political marriage and family ties.
- Ayutthaya Period
- Ayutthaya's first king, Ramathibodi I, was both a warrior and a lawmaker.
Ramathibodi I is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramathibodi I books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.