- Ramathibodi I (king of Ayutthaya), March 10, 1315 1369 Ayutthaya [now in click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- HISTORICAL SETTING
- the year of its official founding by King Ramathibodi I (also known as U Thong).
- INFORMATION NOTE - Comentários
- as a "golden age" in the Thai history.
- The 2 CDI International Heart Symposium, and The 4 Ramathibodi
- Ramathibodi International Echocardiography. Symposium & Workshop. Registration Form.
- A RETROSPECTIVE STUDY OF HIV POSITIVE AUTOPSY CASES
- RAMATHIBODI HOSPITAL. Chanitsiree Nongkhamuad I, Montip Tiensuwan2 and Suda Riengrojpitak'.
- Vestigios de un reino que brilla en Oriente
- Históricamente, Ayutthaya es la segunda capital del reino de Siam, fundada alrededor de 1350 por Ramathibodi I y que constituyó la sede de la monarquía siamesa al caer Sukhotai.
- Ramathibodi I (king of Ayutthaya) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Ramathibodi I (king of Ayutthaya), March 10, 1315 1369 Ayutthaya [now in Thailand] founder and first king (1351–69) of the Thai kingdom of Ayutthaya.
- Thailand in Brief
- This system which the King initiated was effective for more than 400 years. King U Thong, the first king of Ayutthaya, was also known as King Ramathibodi I.
- Uthong | Facebook
- Uthong or Ramathibodi I (1314–1369) was the first king of the kingdom King Ramathibodi's position was likely secured by political marriage and family ties.
- Ayutthaya Period
- Ayutthaya's first king, Ramathibodi I, was both a warrior and a lawmaker.
Ramathibodi I is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramathibodi I books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Ramathibodi I Topics
Related searchessting personal life
manual transmission disadvantages
atari dos spartados