A selection of articles related to ramayana synopsis.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramayana Synopsis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramayana Synopsis.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ramayana Synopsis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramayana Synopsis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How the Ramayana in Persian became a romance as well as a heroic saga without Sita
- In the closing line of his summary, Giridhardās reiterates that he is going to narrate “[Ram's] adventures.
- (Based on user engagement)
- Chronicles the lives of Sita and Rama from the Ramayana and explores Sita's unconditional love for her husband. Episode Synopsis & Playtime Schedule. Star Plus; Star Plus HD.
- Seen Sujoy Ghosh's Ahalya? Here are myths of sex and infidelity that inspired
- Many of us are familiar with Ahalya's story, thanks to Ramanand Sagar's teleserial Ramayana and perhaps some Amar Chitra Katha comics. Ghosh's retelling appears to be a “bold”, modern version – an Ahalya who doesn't melodramatically weep because ...
- Baahubali: The Beginning review – fantastic bang for your buck in most
- The most expensive Indian movie ever made turns out to have spent a fair bit on getting one man to the top of a cliff and then leaving him hanging.